Add to Technorati Favorites "Going the Distance!": Interview on Endurance Planet

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Interview on Endurance Planet

Ultra "Family" Member, Dave Wakefield, and I at the Rock Creek 50K (cute skirt, Dave!)

This morning I had an interview with Kevin Patrick, the owner of Endurance Planet. We discussed how I got into the sport, how running a 100 miler parallels the ups and downs we experience in life (or vice versa), the life-long friendships I've made along the way and the Running4Recovery program. You can listen to the full interview by visiting Endurance Planet or click below for the respective files:

MP3
WINDOWS MEDIA

Unlike my somewhat long Trails and Tribulations Interview about Arkansas Traveller, it is less than 10 minutes. Kevin kept me on track and to the point :-)

Hope you all enjoy!
Carey

No comments: