Add to Technorati Favorites "Going the Distance!": 3 Days of Syllamo Race Report Coming Soon

Monday, March 17, 2008

3 Days of Syllamo Race Report Coming Soon

Challenging, that's the word that best describes this weekend. From the road trip down to Arkansas to the hellacious 50 Mile course Steve created for us on Saturday; this weekend was full of obstacles physically, mentally and emotionally. The official results are not yet posted but I know that I finished just a bit under 21 hours for the entire stage race, about 45 minutes slower than last year. Saturday's course made last year look like a walk in the park! I'm writing a full report and hope to have it up in the next few days.

Unfortunately I was only able to take a few pictures down there; that's the problem when you're a "one man show" it's tough to both run and snap pics for the blog. To check out the few that I have click HERE.

Hope all of you are well and Happy Running,
Carey

1 comment:

Andy Emerson said...

I think that's at least one good word. I think we definitely got our money's worth. What a great race and weekend!